Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's Outback of the Month?

• SilverOnyx

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • zsubiedubie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • sr129

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crow T. Robot

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Frankly_Susan

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Wildebu

• davwak

• serin1313

• blackjackmwv

• Enderkind

• volcanogirl73

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • mrtheandrew

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trav1s

• Pictom

• kuino7

• KingBob!!

• JohnITV

• Cascadia

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • slowbaru_outback

• majpooper

• morrisjm

• DustMagnet

• traaaavis

• Febreze Mee

• FernandoMS

• EctoOutback2J

• Baggss

• Zahn

• Azim

• The Rigger

• White Limo

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited 3.6Rrrrr
147 Posts
Took relatively-new-to-me 2012 OB 3.6R down to the St. Louis riverfront yesterday for some R&R, majestic Gateway Arch with setting sun.
So far, all stock - including lol the yet original tires, w/ ~12k miles on the entire car and treads... acquiring ideas from everyone on here!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2018 2.5i Limited; "Wanderlust II"
522 Posts
Wheel Tire Sky Water Land vehicle

'18 Limited 2.5i; LP Aventure 2" lift, big bumper guard, and engine/Xmission skid plate; 245/65R17 Wildpeak A/T Trails on Method MR502 17" wheels, Prinsu Designs roof rack system w/ ARB 2000 awning; PIAA driving lamps; KC Hilites 40" light bar; Morimoto LED fog lamp upgrade; Subaru 20mm rear sway bar; Subaru heated auto-dim side mirror/approach lamp upgrade; Rough Country MLC-6 aux lamp control system; Curt receiver hitch; 18% tint on front door glass to match the OEM tint; VentVisors; SubieBros JDM front grille; Icom IC-706MkIIg ham radio system w/Larsen NMO-2/70 dual-band antenna & assorted Shark HF antennas on Diamond K400 mounts; Viair 89P-RVS air pump; Snap-On EEJP200M lithium-ion jump-start pack; Ozark Trail 52-qt ice chest; MSR Whisperlite camp stove; homebrew closed-cell-&-memory-foam sleep system...

·
Premium Member
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
77 Posts
This photo was taken after volunteering for our 8th rally as a Ham-equipped road marshal vehicle. What is in the background is Stonehenge...no, I am not in England but in Washington state along the Columbia River.
Have yet to make it there and I live here!

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Wow. We had a TON of entries this month, all great. Please read below carefully for voting:

Each of you get TWO votes this month. So make sure you vote for your first and second favorite. Poll closes December 1st. Good luck!

-Mike

·
Registered
'22 OB Limited XT Abyss Blue
652 Posts
Wow. We had a TON of entries this month, all great. Please read below carefully for voting:

Each of you get TWO votes this month. So make sure you vote for your first and second favorite. Poll closes December 1st. Good luck!

-Mike
Thumbs up on the two votes this month.

There are a LOT of good pix for this month - never seen so many really great pictures (31) for the OOTM vote. Won't be easy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 2.5 Limited, MR503 + Wildpeak Trail 245/65/17. Acquired it bone stock in May, and I've since had the chance to drive nearly 1700 miles off road this year, between California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Utah, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick...just getting started!

New wheels and tires today have me frothing to get on the road again!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive carrying rack Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 2016 Limited 3.6r. I got it 4/2021 with 24k on it. 3rd Subie 1st OB. The previous owners (Frank and Susan) took great care of it. Service records, garage kept, regular washes, all of it. I have never named a car. But I think they deserve a tribute, enter Frankly Susan.

Since April I've done some little things to make it mine. I swapped the grill. Used the Crux motorsports light smoke tint kit on front side markers/rear reflectors/rear turn signals/reverse. And Crux motorsports chrome delete on the trim around the windows. Tinted the front windows. New wheels (LP Aventure LP1) and tires (Falken Wildpeak). Weathertech wind deflectors. Husky floor mats. LED yellow fog lights. Rally Armor flaps. Now I'm failing at the exhaust. Tried Nameless muff delete. Not cool. Now I have long hangers with free WRX mufflers. Kinda barely cool. Im gonna go back to stock.

These pictures are from the first big road trip. We went to the upper peninsula of Michigan. Did the tourist thing. Did some off roading. On the way home we found a drive thru art park. The 1st picture is my favorite picture of Frankly Susan.
View attachment 524689
View attachment 524692
View attachment 524693
View attachment 524691
View attachment 524690
Are those 18’s?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts