Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Outback 2011 2.5i Sport Ed.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I'm looking for a nudge bar for my Outback, but I can't find any :(... Do you know where I can find one???

Also, I'm looking for a roof top offroad light bar, I found several items on eBay, but what do you guys think about wiring throu the roof top??? Any advice here?

Thanks Outbackers! :29:

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
get this. you'll probably have to sell your soul to get it, but it will make a lot of us jealous.
That's about the ugliest thing I have ever seen. An Outback with braces..
Useful if you live in deer country I suppose.

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
Heck yes, me too, I see trucks with them all the time and wish I could get something like this, even though I have absolutely no use for it; I wonder how much it would weigh though...

im not crazy about the bars, but I want the bumper part so bad.

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,822 Posts
I don't know exactly. eventually I want to make a bumper out of steel tubing I found on my father-in-law's "landfill" and they usually weight 75-100 lbs.

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 LIMITED SILVER ICE Metallic, moon and nav free
1,220 Posts
Should have bought a truck.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,644 Posts
get this. you'll probably have to sell your soul to get it, but it will make a lot of us jealous.

Leave it to subaxtreme to come out with that...I Iike it even it is a little fugly...

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
+1 on that, Im in the military, and many of the junior Marines that arrive at their first duty stations or arrive from a deployment end up getting these large **** trucks they really dont need and cant afford. Then their covered in mud like its a cool thing.

I have no need for a truck, most people that have one don't need one either.

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,822 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. i'm medically retired from the army. I still live 15 mins from ft lewis. nothing but polished ricemobiles and even more shiny lifted trucks.

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 LIMITED SILVER ICE Metallic, moon and nav free
1,220 Posts
I have no need for a truck, most people that have one don't need one either.

I would say the EXACT same thing about a push bar on a car.

·
Registered
2015 OB Limited
40 Posts
Or can someone shed light if they are the same fitment as last gen
Edit: crap I just realized this post was for a gen 4. I have a gen 5 and I'm wondering these questions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts