Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
03 Outback H6 base
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have thoughts about these? I am considering buying this for 100.00 but haven't seen any installed. Craigslist sale is calling it a Nudge bar and cost 550.00 new and was never installed.... What do you think? Anyone have pics of one on the car?

·
Registered
2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
246 Posts
I've seen them in person, mostly on Bajas, don't nudge anything with them. They aren't like a ARB bumper where small trees and villages barely nick the paint.

Simular set up -

·
Registered
03 Outback H6 base
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
~~~~ don't nudge anything with them. ~~~~
No... lol I just thought it would add to the look of the front end. I'm thinking it's fairly small compared to the one in your pic; maybe slightly, half again, wider than the license plate at the top.

EDIT: NEVER MIND: SEE BELOW (Starts with a "B" ends w/T" ugly) imo Sorry; google first ?'s 2nd...

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
246 Posts
If it was only one bar up across it'd look good with some driving lights.

I had one on a Jeep JK and It was mounted very well, welded and bolted with great mounting plates 1/4th inch think steel, so I figured it would be fine to slow push a friend's truck to pop-start it when his battery died. The Jeep pushed it without an issue, but sent it threw my grill, radiator and crushed my fans. Totally a look or light bracket type deal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts