Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subi Outback 3.0R
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'05 Outback LL Bean edition, H6, fully loaded, 1 owner, 139,xxx miles. I had the trans serviced, oiled changed (every 4,000 with synthetic) new front axles, pads and rotors all around, new tires less then 6 months ago. It has the double sun roof, heated seats, fully loaded since it is an LL Bean, i think the only option it doesn't have is a navigation system. I have the car-fax for it, that shows all of the maintenance done since i bought it. The only defect would be a small crack in the passenger side headlight and separated the bumper from the fender slightly. Not very noticeable. Somebody bumped me in a parking lot, i don't know how it got reported, but some how car fax got it. If the buyer would like it fixed, i can fix it for the cost of parts. I work at a body shop, and i will pay for the paint and install them. I installed Rally Armor mud flaps, a JDM grille, 2 extra fog lights on the front, a roof rack with 4 driving lights mounted on it, along with an old army ammo box (I store tools in it). All mods are bolt on's, they can be removed and back to stock if you want. I also did a muffler delete (its not very load, and has a nice tone., but i still have the mufflers and can be put back on if buyer would like.
Im looking for around $8,000 obo. Make an offer, need gone ASAP!

The first picture and the one of the sun roof are the vehicle fully stock.

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,317 Posts
I see its never had a wheel alignment. Bumper is minor. Typical NY rust underneath.

Why are you selling it if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
2005 Subi Outback 3.0R
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why do you say its never had an alignment? Its had several. And I am selling it because it was originally my dads. He bought it brand new from Subaru. About a year ago, I leased a 2012 Nissan rouge, and racked up the miles really quick. So I traded cars with my dad. But I am about 6'6" and I am simply to big for the Outback. I love the car, and i hate to see it go, but if i drive more than an hour my legs cramp up. So i bought a truck.

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,317 Posts
The position of the rear toe cam bolts indicate the rear has never been moved. Both eccentric washers are in the factory install position. Down.

It looks good. I have a friend that may be going up that way this week for his job, IT. I'll see if he is still going and if he is, I'll PM.

·
Registered
2005 Subi Outback 3.0R
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i don't know then, it must not have needed it. I have not had any problems with tire wear in the rear. And that is fine, i took it off the road today, just got my new truck :D But its at my job and can be viewed any time during the day. I am just a few mins from 17 & 84.

PM's soon...

·
Registered
06 OBW 2.5, 05 Forester, had 03 H6 OBW
5,935 Posts
I am surprised this has not sold.

Had my trans swap gone poorly I probably would have shown up on your doorstep.

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
I know :( I can't figure out why it hasn't.
I agree with Dave...the price you're asking is more than fair! Have you put it up on Craigslist as well? Sometimes the problem here is that there aren't enough of us concentrated in an area. There don't seem to be a whole lot of Northeastern people, surprisingly enough.

·
Registered
2005 Subi Outback 3.0R
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, it is listed on cl. It is even on NASIOC, I've only received one email from cl. Several from both here and NASIOC. But nobody has seemed seriously. I also have it out in front of the shop I work at for sale. I need it gone asap, because I bought a truck, and need to pay that off

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
Yes, it is listed on cl. It is even on NASIOC, I've only received one email from cl. Several from both here and NASIOC. But nobody has seemed seriously. I also have it out in front of the shop I work at for sale. I need it gone asap, because I bought a truck, and need to pay that off
Wow, that surprises me. I'd think a well-priced H6 Subaru in the Northeast would sell very quickly!

·
Registered
2005 Subi Outback 3.0R
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Me too, 1 owner, very well maintained, reasonably price. I put probably $1,500 into it in the last 6 months or so

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.