Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Subi OBW, '18 Subi Forester
1,870 Posts
I've been waiting for Torque to come to Apple, but don't think it has yet. So I use a laptop program.

·
Registered
2005 Legacy 2.5i Wagon 4EAT; 2005 Forester XS 4EAT
672 Posts
You ordered the Automatic? If yes, let me know how it works (when you get it, as they aren't shipping yet).

So, I take it you have an iPhone 4S or newer? If so, and if you have a bluetooth stereo, I'd really love to know how/if it works properly being connected to the stereo and Automatic at the same time. They're claiming it works perfectly fine that way, but I didn't know the iPhone could be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
which torque did you get? There si the free version and the $5 version. It isn't all that vlear what one does over the other. I would imagine the $5 version allows you to clear OBDII codes and the free one allows you to only read them.

·
Registered
557 Posts
... I take it you have an iPhone 4S or newer? If so, and if you have a bluetooth stereo, I'd really love to know how/if it works properly being connected to the stereo and Automatic at the same time. They're claiming it works perfectly fine that way, but I didn't know the iPhone could be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
I have an iPhone 5 and it is paired to my '12 premium w HK audio for both phone and music.

My iPhone is also paired to my Pebble Bluetooth watch.

While streaming audio from the phone I can receive txt sent to my phone and read them on the Pebble as well as play/pause/fwd/rev music through the Pebble.

So yeah... At least the iPhone 5 can connect to multiple devices simultaneously.

I suspect the same is true for newer phones w the latest BT chipset.

Joel

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts