Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R Sedan, White, Limited Trim
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor sales service, Sales reps with no knowledge of the vehicles, Incomplete delivery interior/exterior detailing, High-pressure sales environment.

>I had my oil changed- they had my oil sump 1/2 quart too low.
>Rotated my tires- threw out balance and front end alignment on a car with 7000 miles.
>Crap repair job on paint flake off my mother's Tribeca- [Can anyone say "orange peel"]
>Doesn't return phone calls on service issues (I had to hunt down the service manager 2 days later), doesn't follow-thru with accessory inquiries.......

Overall two thumbs down, 0/5 Stars, etc, etc.......

DO NOT GIVE THESE MORONS YOUR MONEY

DEVOE SUBARU in Naples has excellent service and a knowledgable staff.

Oh..... and they have this nice $2500-3500 (sti's get the higher) "Southeast Market Adjustment", $750 Vinyl-tape Pinstripe, and so on.

If you are willing to pay $40,000+ for an Impreza STi, give 'em a call.

·
Registered
2005 Outback 2.5i
93 Posts
I used to get our cars serviced there when I lived in Fort Myers about 5 years ago. I had a 2001 RS and 2002 OBS at the time and they were very polite and courteous.

They didn't know the product very well and we ended up buying two cars from Mastro in Tampa. When did Devoe open a franchise in Naples?

·
Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R Sedan, White, Limited Trim
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Devoe began selling Subaru's at the Saab lot on Goodlette-Frank roughly 10-months to a year ago. I've had nothing but bad luck with O'Brien..... I love my car as most Subaru owners do and I will not allow them to touch my car ever again. O'Brien stuck their heads up their a$$e$ as soon as Hyundai/Kia started to produce a decent product and sales went up (seem to think they're selling Korean Bentley's)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I did not buy my Outback at O'Brien Subaru, but I spend winters in Florida and have had O'brien's do some warranty work on my Subie. They have been great, bending over backwards to fix things, always been polite, responsive and prompt.
From my experience with them, I'm very happy with their service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts