Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you with midget OBs, when you see this in your review mirror you better get out of the way or you'll be swallowed up and spitted back out through the tail pipe. :9:

Attachments

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
I think the OBS folk have found the site's equivalent of "your worst nightmare." It's called "Sly with his digital camera." :p

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
so, do we go to the WRX boards (where the OBS's are turbocharged too) and spew forth such challenges too? or is it more fun to beat up on little guys.................?

Sly, you're acting positively AMERICAN ....:p

so much for those cool, laid back Canucks, turns out they like to pick battles with others as much as my pit-bull-and-fighting-****-obsessed neighbors.................

but don't feel bad, i don't move over out of stark raving terror for those dodge Ram withthe hood scoop guys either, so you're not the only Fierce Fellow i ignore....:p :p :p

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cptoversteer said:

Sly, you're acting positively AMERICAN ....:p

Oh man that hurts. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy... :banghead:

And I was just trying to come up with a cute quote for my picture! :(

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
sduford said:
Those of you with midget OBs, when you see this in your review mirror you better get out of the way or you'll be swallowed up and spitted back out through the tail pipe. :9:
... and be especially wary if it has a scratch on the A pillar!!!

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
sduford said:

...And I was just trying to come up with a cute quote for my picture! :(
How about SUBZILLA!!!!

I want one - especially after driving an XT Forester here that the dealer gave me while my H6 was being serviced.!! Please Subaru NZ!!

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Sduford, yeah you're luck I have nice big mudflaps on my OBS or your car would be riddled with scratches....er....oh that's right, it is. Don't follow the OBS too close or scratches may occur. Brian

·
Registered
289 Posts
sduford said:
Not if I'm driving my M3 sucka! Muhahahaha!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: OBS Eater

MJS said:

Not if I'm driving my M3 sucka! Muhahahaha!
I didn't realise M3s were midget OBs!

But my OBXT cost less then a 325 and is faster then a 330!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just a stable-mate....

Hey, you said those of you with OBS', not driving it at the time! :D

Anywho, did you just get the Stage 1? How's the daily driveability?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Driveability is excellent! I can drive in 5th gear as low as 35 MPH and accelerate smoothly.

It not only increased max torque by about 50 lb/ft but the torque comes on earlier and the torque curve is broader.

The power also comes on more smoothly, although when you floor the throttle above 3000 RPM it's almost violent. Got to hang on to that steering wheel!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MJS said:
Nice! I bet it pulls like a mofo now. What's next on the mod plate?
I need to buy new wheels and tires in the spring. I might upgrade the rear swaybar to 20mm and I would like better shocks in the back if I can find any.

Perhaps a set of cat-back exhausts next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
FastSly
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing