Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The October Outback of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

The Theme for this Month:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

• The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to our September Outback of the Month winner, @WillyBoi!

Tire Wheel Car Water Land vehicle

·
Registered
241 Posts
Cloud Tire Plant Land vehicle Sky

Tire Plant Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Plant Car Wheel Vehicle

Colorado might have a lot of evergreen, but we also have the aspens. Phantom Canyon Rd ... ~30 mile and 4,000' of elevation gain. Foliage is changes throughout the drive with the upper elevations peaked and lower elevations not even started.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had 4 Subaru's that have gone over 300K. A 1988, 1993, 2007, and 2008. If you change oil and do maintenance they don't ever seem to stop.

·
Registered
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness - Crystal White Pearl
3 Posts
This is a really nice looking wilderness. If you don't mind me asking what roof platform/size do you have up there? I've been looking at the Yakima and RhinoRack options.
This is the Rhino Rack Pioneer 58" x 46" (Large) and Thule Aeroblade CrossBars. I also have the Rhino Rack Sunseeker Awning, that I take on and off depending on my mood. I bought the platform and awning off another outback owner who was upgrading.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts