Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
2021 Outback 2,5i Limited Dark blue
This Outback 2,5 Limited is my fourth Outback. This model was introduced here in Finland in the beginning of may this year, about more than year late from US. Great car for hunting and fishing and also on everyday use. I've been owning this less than three months and now it has bit over 4k miles on it. Moose hunting season started at last weekend and this photo was taken in the middle of hunt.

Sky Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car

Dark blue pearl colour with black nappaleather, factory tinted windows, ledbar at the front and towing hitch in rear. So not so many mods at the moment. 馃槀

Registered
2005 Outback Wagon 3.0 L.L. Bean
But my car only looks cool from underneath with all the suspension goodies

Registered
1998 Subaru outback 2.5 DOHC
She started as a $600 car I saw at a dealership in Olean NY on my way to work. It was afflicted with a broken driveshaft and massive hole in the gas tank. After a towing expedition back to Northwestern Pennsylvania and extensive search and road trip to Buffalo for what seemed the last gas tank in the world I dropped the subframe and put it back together. This car now fills the hole that 10 years of opioids left in me. Is it silly to spend $200 sound deadening it for my 67 mile daily trip to work and another $10 at the car was? Maybe but this car is more reliable than alot of people I have known. 247k miles and I'm never afraid it won't start. See you at 300k
Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Wheel Tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

21 - 29 of 29 Posts