Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited 2.5, Twilight Blue/Ivory, Eyesight. Also 1995 BMW 525i with 240,000 miles
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the white line that illustrates average mpg changes is not displaying correctly. It is flat lining or is disconnected. It will be checked out tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium Tungsten/Black
86 Posts
Ive had this at times when the stop-start is activated as the time kicks over to the next minute, but never had the line not display over more than one bar not display. Ive never been worried about it as I only occasionally flick over to this display. Be interesting to know the outcome

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited 2.5, Twilight Blue/Ivory, Eyesight. Also 1995 BMW 525i with 240,000 miles
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like the white line that illustrates average mpg changes is not displaying correctly. It is flatlining or is disconnected. It will be checked out tomorrow.
Just had the radio/navigation update to version NU9508. It is supposed to take care of many audio and navigation issues in the 2017 outback. Anyone have the details on what changes this entails?

However, now I noticed the info Screen with sub screens of weather, fuel, stocks, and sports do not work. All I get is a "no signal" display. Not sure if the related or another problem.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had the radio/navigation update to version NU9508. It is supposed to take care of many audio and navigation issues in the 2017 outback. Anyone have the details on what changes this entails?

However, now I noticed the info Screen with sub screens of weather, fuel, stocks, and sports do not work. All I get is a "no signal" display. Not sure if the related or another problem.
Re-read the manual, It seems that do not have the above Info features is because I no longer subscribe to SiriusXM. WEll OK. Interesting that the service writers at my dealership did not know or never thought to ask me if I still subscribed? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts