Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i Premium CVT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this strange piece of plastic (cover?) on the ground behind the driver's seat. I believe it has fallen off from somewhere from my outback but can't figure out where it is coming from.

I have the 2012 Premium model and my best guess is it has fallen from somewhere under the driver's seat? (where it supposed to cover some wires?)

Anyone has any idea what this piece is for and how to put it back?

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have taken two more photos under my driver's seat (left & right) I think this piece has fallen off somewhere on the right side under the driver's seat?

Will any Gen 4th Outback owner ( especially one with 2012 premium model) be kind enough to show me a photo of what's under your driver's seat?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Impreza Sport Ltd 2013 Outback Limited SAP
1,495 Posts
That's cover that should fit over the area marked in red on your second photo. I had that happen to my 2010 OB, after they tries to fix the seat (wiring harness snapped for some reason).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to put it back but can't get it on there. (I have no idea which side goes in first). That's why I am hoping someone can show me a photo under their driver seat.

That's cover that should fit over the area marked in red on your second photo. I had that happen to my 2010 OB, after they tries to fix the seat (wiring harness snapped for some reason).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts