Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of four alloy rims mounted with BLIZZAK tires. These were purchased as a second set to change out during winter and summer. They are off my 2010 Outback wagon. But they only have 1.5 seasons on them, so they are in excellent condition. No curbing or rash on them. Tires have maybe 7-8K miles on them.
Recently traded my Subaru and can't use these now.

I would like to get $800.00 for the set. But I might entertain an offer too. See below!

I am Fairmont, WV OR 1.5 hours south of Pittsburgh. You will have to come and get them however. They are far too heavy to ship.:gasp:

These are OEM Subaru rims, NOT after market. And you know what these babies cost at the stealership!

The title here indicates 2012. I did that b/c this is the Subaru they just came off of. I've owned seven!

I WILL SELL JUST THE RIMS FOR 500.00 if that helps anyone wanting just rims. Shipping extra. Sold as set of four only.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 2.5i Outback, 2015 2.5i Legacy w/Eyesight
595 Posts
Blizzak WS70's in stock 225/60/17 I presume? Pictures and tread depth measurements on those please.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock

Blizzak WS70's in stock 225/60/17 I presume? Pictures and tread depth measurements on those please.
Yes, dead stock all the way.
My dealer just pulled them off the car today but they are still there at the subie dealership.
I'll see if they will get me a tread depth, but they sure are NOT hurt.
I will get back to you as soon as I can get up there to get them. Maybe Saturday if that's o.k.?

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i limited
212 Posts
Two big ifs... but...

IF you decide you can try to ship (I've shipped wheels/tires before.. not as bad as you think) and IF you sell them individually, I'd be interested in having one as a full size spare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowered price

See lowered price notes. Or please feel free to make an offer on the set as they are. I need to move them out of my garage!:gasp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.