Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do some shopping around for some sway bar end links and sway bar bushings. Other then a Subaru dealership any recommendations on site to find OEM parts? Dealership quoted $8 for bushings and $40 for end links.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,305 Posts
SubaruOnlineParts.com - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums (in NY state)

Heuberger Motors - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums (in Colorado)

are 2 forum sponsors, subaru online parts has a thread for free shipping with a code.
(such parts can weigh some with the steel in them, but the shipping boxes are small ...so look at your freight and local taxes too).

you might start with those, find part numbers and then search others,
some subaru dealers have amazon and ebay store fronts also.
(where they compete head to head for your business).

·
Registered
79 Posts
We second eagleeye's Heuberger Motors

We second eagleeye's recommendation of Heuberger Motors - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums (in Colorado). Their parts department staff members are great. Prices are great on OEM parts.

Looking to do some shopping around for some sway bar end links and sway bar bushings. Other then a Subaru dealership any recommendations on site to find OEM parts? Dealership quoted $8 for bushings and $40 for end links.

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,306 Posts

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,305 Posts

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i
405 Posts
I often search the part numbers on eBay. You can find the part number on parts.subaru.com. Many dealers are on there and give you a quick and easy shipping price right away.

To get OEM, it has to come from a dealer.

1stSubaruParts.com and SubaruPartsForYou.com have good prices, but extra shipping costs vs buying locally.

Non-OEM parts - I really like Amazon. Great prices, quick shipping, great customer service/no hassle returns, but it can be difficult to navigate their system. I'll use RockAuto to find part numbers and often purchase on Amazon. I've been burned by RockAuto selling me parts that didn't actually fit my car and they gave me a hassle when trying to return them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts