Subaru Outback Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Just discovered this thread. Does anyone know whether the rebate still available from SOA; and does subaru parts warehouse have the promotion. SPW shows the rack for $299.
Just today I got an email from the SOA rep with whom I was in contact, letting me know a check for $150 would be in the mail... so I am guessing the rebate is still in effect. Just email them through the Subaru Web site and ask!

Unfortunately it does appear that the SPW promo price on the basket is no longer available. :(

Just today I got an email from the SOA rep with whom I was in contact, letting me know a check for $150 would be in the mail... so I am guessing the rebate is still in effect. Just email them through the Subaru Web site and ask!

Unfortunately it does appear that the SPW promo price on the basket is no longer available. :(
Called SOA and inquired about the rebate today. received a call back later and was told that "this promotion is no longer available."

Called SOA and inquired about the rebate today. received a call back later and was told that "this promotion is no longer available."
Bummer. I must have gotten in right under the wire, then (I originally contacted them about the rebate - and received approval for the rebate - on August 31).

Bummer. I must have gotten in right under the wire, then (I originally contacted them about the rebate - and received approval for the rebate - on August 31).
If that's true, I just barely made it too. I e-mailed my inquiry about the rebate on 9/8 and replied with a pdf of my receipt 9/9. I Got an e-mail yesterday that my $150 check is benig processed.:29:

Leopolis, you may want to try asking again via a Contact Us inquiry on the Subaru web site. That's how I did it a few days ago. You may get a different response than you did over the phone. Worth a try for $150...

Got the response via email from SOA. the rebate is still good.

Unfortunately, the basket from Premier is no longer available for 199.

In case someone is aware of any good deal on the basket please post here.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.