Subaru Outback Forums banner

OEM Roof Rack for $10 (2010 to 2012's only)

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Leopolis 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Subaru Warehouse Parts has a deal going on with the Subaru-branded roof rack. They dropped the price to $200. Type AUG12 at checkout (it says so on the home page) for 20% off your order, leaving you with $160. Factor in that sweet $150 rebate from SoA, and you're left paying $10 before shipping costs. I ordered mine and will let you all know how it goes. If it doesn't work, at least I still got the roof rack for $200. =D

#2 ·
what rebate?

#5 ·
It's tricky, you have to just click the accessories tab at the top and you'll see the $199 pricing, but if you dive into the outback sub categories, it shows $299. Either way I just placed the order for $184 shipped, ($199-$40 w/ coupon code). I'm hoping the rebate doesn't have a minimum paid price or anything... if so, getting that roof rack for $25 shipped is absolutely epic.

#10 ·
I doubt it. Everything that the US offers to their customers often does not apply to us . They have SOA...we have SCI...two totally different companies. My car is in for service today so I will ask though. I will not expect the offer to apply to us.

#12 ·
Yep, no need to complain, just tell them you've heard about the rebate and that you would like instructions on how to receive it. Once you have that info, just provide them a copy of the receipt. That's seriously all.

#15 ·
Ok sorry but I a new to subaru - How do I contact SOA? I want to order one too.

-Mike.

#17 ·
You are correct it is a No Go for my 2013 but I had my friend with a 2011 request the rebate with his VIN.

Thanks for the info!

-Mike

#19 ·
It is actually Premier Subaru (an authorized Subaru dealer and parts distributor) doing business as "Subaru Parts Warehouse". I would recommend you contact SOA again and confirm Premier Subaru is an authorized dealer, since the invoice/packing slip/receipt comes from Premier Subaru.

#22 ·
Just today I got an email from the SOA rep with whom I was in contact, letting me know a check for $150 would be in the mail... so I am guessing the rebate is still in effect. Just email them through the Subaru Web site and ask!

Unfortunately it does appear that the SPW promo price on the basket is no longer available. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.