Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

For Sale: OEM Subwoofer - Panasonic EAB1693B / H630SAG001 (Long Island, NY)

I recently traded in my 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i for a new car, but before I traded it in I pulled out the original OEM subwoofer from under the front driver's seat in the hopes that someone may be able to use it.

The woofer was only lightly used and is in excellent shape considering it's 7 years old. It has the original mounting bracket, but unfortunately none of the wiring harness. It would make for either an excellent replacment unit or a nice addition for someone looking to liven up their outback's current sound system.

Unfortunately I'm not big Audiophile so I'm not sure what's involved with wiring it up to a system that doesn't already have one, but I assume the community in general could offer some assistance if you don't already know. Likewise, I'm not really sure what the price for one of these units runs... It's used, but its also OEM and can't be bought new anymore.

With that said, I'll set an asking price of $75, but I'm really quite flexible. Shipping costs would be $11.35 for a medium flat rate USPS shipping box. Checks are fine, so is Paypal if you would like a little additional security (I'll split the 3% Paypal fee with you and ask you to pay an additional 1.5%)

Pictures are attached and feel free to ask any questions you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Subaru subwoofer available

I have a similar subwoofer available (in central N.J.) with part of the wire harness. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback 2.5 Premium
13 Posts
I have a similar subwoofer available (in central N.J.) with part of the wire harness. Anyone interested?
What year and how much?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.