Subaru Outback Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Limited
72 Posts
That's a game changer. I'm going to get one for my wife. It is SO much better than the Gen IV it isn't even funny.

Sold.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So this is correct?

From the later pics I like it but I have to be honest, not enough to skip the Gen 4. I want to see the reveal for some of the new features but the first thing that strikes me is the 18" wheels move the looks more towards a street SUV and less off-road.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT, 2015 3.6R Ltd (sold)
951 Posts
So this is correct?

From the later pics I like it but I have to be honest, not enough to skip the Gen 4. I want to see the reveal for some of the new features but the first thing that strikes me is the 18" wheels move the looks more towards a street SUV and less off-road.
No, this was revealed to be a CGI guesstimate the first several times it was posted in these threads. It's not too far off, but it's not the actual car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
No, this was revealed to be a CGI guesstimate the first several times it was posted in these threads. It's not too far off, but it's not the actual car.
Yeah, I found it in this thread but after seeing the actual pics it looks dang close. Not too bad of a guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice job Subaru! I was nervous from the teaser shot that Subaru's design language was going to mimic some of the other over-stylized dreck out there. Very smart update imo. Shame about losing the manual though.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts