Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
07 OB Ltd
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year, and since I haven't seen a post that is dedicated to everyone's snow pics I figured I would start one. Now since the east coast just got blasted, I hope we see some nice shots. Here is a quick shot of my baby as I pulled her out of the garage on the way to school. Also showing off her new winter shoes, brand new General Altimax Arctics on 16" steelies.

·
Registered
96 legacy outback bone stock. need to change that
85 Posts
im just going to have to enjoy everyone elses pics of the subies in snow. oklahoma doesnt get **** for snow. i might be able to get get some ice shots.:(

·
Registered
'08 Subaru OB 2.5i 4EAT Newport Blue/Quartz Silver
322 Posts
Willjones said:
It's that time of year, and since I haven't seen a post that is dedicated to everyone's snow pics I figured I would start one. Now since the east coast just got blasted, I hope we see some nice shots. Here is a quick shot of my baby as I pulled her out of the garage on the way to school. Also showing off her new winter shoes, brand new General Altimax Arctics on 16" steelies.
Nice! I got the Altimax Arctics too. Wish I had some snow!! As soon as we get some decent snow, I'll be sure to take some pics and post them here. :)

·
Registered
06 OBW 2.5, 05 Forester, had 03 H6 OBW
5,844 Posts
Willjones said:

Heh, I live near cortland and work in east syracuse- subaru with good snows and maybe, just maybe, you have to slow to the speed limit during a big storm.

Dave

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5i - 5-Spd Manual (Now with a new Family)
1,266 Posts
Copied from another thread, but..

We ended with just over 20 inches of the white stuff, these pictures were taken when we were around 14". Can you find the Outback?

·
Registered
96 Outback 2.5 AT
427 Posts
Re: Copied from another thread, but..

'05 Outback2.5i said:
We ended with just over 20 inches of the white stuff, these pictures were taken when we were around 14". Can you find the Outback?

[/QUO

You own a BMW X5 also?

·
Registered
2000 Outback Sedan & 2007 Outback XT
51 Posts

we got slammed with 24"+ in charlottesville, i didnt really have to shovel to pull thru the slush/headwalll the plowed built for us (but i did to baby my new baby)

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5i Limited CVT Graphite Gray
12 Posts
Originally posted by eavanesian - from Post pics of YOUR 2010 Outback forum
Snowpocalypse '09 - what I came out to in the morning

After 40 min of digging out

Just a couple of tries to punch my way out of the snow bank to the side of the street that the plow pilled up, but the OB made little work of that and we were good to go! Gotta love it!

·
Registered
2020 Outback Magnetite Grey, 2009 Outback Quartz Silver Metallic
164 Posts
#define said:
I'm so jealous! I wish we got snow here (in...San Diego) :p
It would collapse the cocktail umbrellas.

I prefer looking at their pictures instead of actually being there.

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Legacy Outback
955 Posts
Willjones said:
How do you like those tires?

Andre

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5i - 5-Spd Manual (Now with a new Family)
1,266 Posts
Re: Re: Copied from another thread, but..

DonD said:
You own a BMW X5 also?
Yup, its my wife's ride.

1 - 20 of 547 Posts