Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anyone in the Omaha Metro area or throughout Nebraska or Iowa that wants a new Subie, contact me and I'll be happy to help you out:D

The place I purchased my OB from was Stan Olsen Subaru in Omaha near Westroads. They have a great sales staff who have given me and me others I have taken there awesome deals on any Subaru. My salesman Don Murray is by far the best car saleman I've ever dealt with, his goal for everyone is to get their price as far below invoice as management will allow. I bought my OB for $100 below invoice, along with 2.9%/60 mos, and they gave me a good trade in for my 2001 Honduh Civic. Drop me a line if you need help buying a new Subie or even any other car, I used to be a salesman at a Pontiac-GMC-Buick-Caddy-Olds dealer for 2 years. I know how the game works, I'll even go in the dealer for you and set up the deal if need-be.

I will not critique the other Omaha area dealers, I'll let bheinz57 speak on behalf of Beardmore and Edwards-Archer if he would like. I've heard that Duteau in Lincoln is a great dealer, although I've never been to their dealership.

Any more help, feel free to ask!:2:

I love the Hero Wagon!
what cao cao is forgetting to mention is there is a 10% charge for his services. just kidding, he is actually pretty good at being a sweetie and helped me hook up a '04 Forester XT for below invoice, although I bought a Jeep instead.

Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
I have dealt with two Subaru dealers in the Omaha metro.

Purchased my '02 OBS @ Edwards-Archer in CB. No pressure, terrible interest rate, never took it there for service, just bought the car there.

Purchased our '03 Baja @ Beardmore in Bellevue. No pressure, great interest rate, good experience. Also had TSB service done there, no questions asked, good job, friendly. I also order all my parts there, great service.

Never been to Stan Olsen for 'Subaru' but Pontiac side treated us okay.

Realistically, depending on what time of day and what day of week/month it is, you can have a good experience or a bad one anywhere, anytime. Brian

Discussion Starter #4
Here's an interesting fact:

Saturday, tattgerl and I went to Stan Olsen Subaru to look at a Forester XT. My salesman asked me if I'd like to meet Stan Olsen. I said OK and I went and met him on the showroom floor. So Stan and I started talking and he told me that his dealership was the 3rd original Subaru dealer in the U.S. and now is the only original Subaru dealer still standing. I don't know if anyone else here cares, but I thought it was kinda neat. Stans been selling Subarus since 1969 when they first came to America, talk about heritage!

Discussion Starter #5
Hello all, as of today I no longer support Stan Olsen Subaru of Omaha, NE. To make this long story short I'll just say that my friend Don Murray who works there recently got thrown under the bus and was given a major screw job by the management of that dealer. I will not disclose any further details as it is not my business to discuss Don's affairs.

I now give my full support to Beardmore Subaru of Bellevue, NE. So if you buy in the Metro area... Buy Beardmore! :D

Registered
2005 Outback Wagon 2.5
I bought my '05' OBW from Stan Olsen. Dana Hunter was my Sales person. I also talked with Don...full of info! I didn't like Beardmore at all.

Discussion Starter #7
enovotne said:
I bought my '05' OBW from Stan Olsen. Dana Hunter was my Sales person. I also talked with Don...full of info! I didn't like Beardmore at all.
Hold on now, you're from Aurora and you bought from Stan Olsen in Omaha? If you don't mind, tell me how that happened?

Registered
2005 Outback Wagon 2.5
I lived in Omaha for 2 years. I was offered a job in Naperville IL. Decided it was time to trade in the Contour with 180K on it. I think I made a definite step up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts