Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a leather cleaning wipe that doesn't contain a conditioner? My toddler tromps all over the back seat on the way to his thrown ("I want to do it me-self") and gets mud all over the place. I want something I can carry in my car for quick spot cleaning without having to concern myself with rubbing out (in?) the conditioner.

Thanks for the advice!

R

·
Registered
169 Posts
i believe maguire's makes some...i have a bottle @ home...i'll have to check tonight

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. and my apologies for my atrocious spelling which I just noticed (throne . . .thrown, whatever).

·
Registered
169 Posts
not maguire's

checked last night...i have eagle 1

·
Registered
169 Posts
its a spray on - wipe off cleaner only... i also have the conditioner...i use the cleaner then conditioner roughly every 6 mos... cleaner does work good

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'll go get myself some. It can go next to the "detail in a bottle" (or whatever it's called) that Maguire makes which I use for removing bird droppings on the fly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
rgombine
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing