Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i Dark Blue Pearl/Ivory w'Eyesight
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After one year and almost 9000 miles, my 2011 OB has performed great, and is everything I want in a vehicle, in spite of everything being all wrong:

It's not a Legacy wagon (or sedan), not a base version with added window tinting, not pearl white, no faded black interior, not a 2.5i with a 6mt (or even a 6cvt), and no built-in nav system. And, I haven’t replaced the roof rack system, or the tires.
I thought about changing it to conform, but I like it the way it is, so I’ll keep it. :29: This is certainly the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Subaru Sport utility vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Bumper

This is a great forum and I thoroughly enjoy the repartee that goes with the exchanging tips, assistance and ideas. Keep it up, OBW owners and fans.

·
Registered
2021 MGM Outback 2.5i Premium with Tungsten Grey seats
2,870 Posts
Congrats.

I'm a few weeks shy (actually 1 month as of today) of my 1 year but I have over 12,000 miles on mine.

·
Registered
2011 Outback 2.5i Premium, CVT, Steel Silver, all-weather package. Upgrades: Tweeter kit, BlueConnect, media hub, remote start, Curt 2" receiver hitch.
1,127 Posts
I've got about five weeks to go before my Outback's first birthday... But it's got 24,000 miles already. No regrets!

Year 2 should add a lot fewer miles. Moved closer to work.

·
Registered
2011 Outback 2.5 Premium Steel Silver
25 Posts
Had my 11' OB for 14 Months now and love it! Currently have 27K on the odometer with no issues whatsoever.

:29:

·
Registered
2015 Twilight Blue Legacy Premium
466 Posts
I've noticed something about the forum. I've belonged to quite a few and this is the only one that has so many people that don't come on here just to complain, but to praise how good their OB's really are. Many people see the bad sides of a forum, but people coming on here see both sides which is a good thing.

I'm on my second OB and while I've only had it for a week, I'm loving it even more than my 2011(which I loved too).

Subyblue: You car is still lookin' great!

·
Registered
22,806 Posts
Got all you beat and I have the OBW that should shake like a 9.0 on the scale and not be able to back up into my driveway.LOL 37,000 miles of nothing but pure abuse from the family - the boat - the tent trailer and our curious adventures off the pavement and so far my only real complaint are the crap tires which are bald as Mr Clean at 37,000 miles and couldn't hold balance for more than 7500 miles at a time. Once the tires are replaced with something that is a bit more respected and has good marks she should be just fine!

Not bad for a Cheap ASS - AWD large family wagon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts