Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Outback 2.5ltr wagon auto petrol
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any online parts manuals available on the web? I am in Australia and looking to order some parts from the US, but unfortunately our VIN's are different so wouldn't be worth quoting it to ensure correct parts get ordered. As shipping costs, and any returns, could be significant need to view a part before placing order.

Equally if there is a downloadable version for a 2004 OB MY04 GEN04 that would be great.

PS. I understand that the Australian 2004 Outback may be the same as the 2005 US model - Phase II 4EAT.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 3.6R
25 Posts
You can do a search online for whatever year/model you have OR search for the US year/model you think you have. You should be able to find the PDF format of the manuals without any issue.

·
Registered
18,148 Posts
http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/ is a parts catalog for both US and European models. Not sure, but I suspect the latter and your Australian version are probably the same. (Use the Legacy link -- it includes Outback.)

However, if you're ordering from a U.S. supplier, the rest-of-world part numbers might not be listed by the supplier. Compare both the US and European lists in the opposedforces website to see if they are different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts