Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Outback 2.5 AT
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any another French Outback drivers ?????

I hope i'm not the only one !!! :D

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,684 Posts
I think we have a few.

If not, we can name you Unicum.

·
Registered
Outback 2.5 LPG 2003
0 Posts
Salut,

Tu n'est plus seul maintenant :)

You're not alone anymore !!

Salutations,

·
Registered
05 manual XTL stage 2 with post facelift JDM front end
348 Posts
I am kinna French--lived most of my life in Tahiti and currently living in the states. Will move to Norway for a little while and bring my XT with us. I will then go to France for a few years too.

·
Registered
subaru outback 2,5 aut.2007
6 Posts
outbackendurosx

welcome to norway when the time comes.
If you are planing to come during the winter,you`re gonna need the outback.
remember to take whith you some really good winter tires and you will love it here. where are you going to stay and why Norway

Andy

·
Registered
348 Posts
thank you andy norway. Believe it or not, we will move to Tromso...yeah all the way up there. So for sure the outback will be useful!! My wife and I are moving there for school. I will work on my PhD there for a year or two and then move to France afterwards for a little while. So while we are in Norway, we will try to find spare time and enjoy the outdoors no matter how cold it will get. I already saw plenty of images. It is really beautiful. So I can't wait to drive my car there even if gas will be expensive!
Oh good call on snow tires. I actually don't have any right now. I just have Goodyear Assurance all season tires...I am going to try to find 4 good condition used winter tires as well....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey there, I used to live in Epinal, not a million miles from you. Nancy is a beautiful place, you are a lucky chap.
^ previous post looks like spam to me...Moderators may want to check that account out..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts