Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,076 Posts
Your understanding of the 1sr Amendment is grossly misplaced and not appropriate on a private forum.

The 1st Amendment, like the others, are prohibitions on government conduct towards citizens. The freedom of speech argument is wholly misplaced if it leads to the belief that a private citizen can and has a right to say what they want on a private forum.

There are no private citizen rights toward another private citizen in the Amendments. That's why it's important to recall the exact language of the 1st Amendment where it says, "Congress shall make no law..."

Reactions: johnre

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,076 Posts
You have no idea what you're talking about. Absolutely none whatsoever on the Amendments.

So let's take a 72 hour knee on this, shall we?

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,076 Posts
" I generally prefer the truth whenever I decide what I want it to be." Looks about right. I love it when told I I have no idea of what Im talking about. Owning and moderating the forum doesnt make you smart or right. The postscript on your notes says more about you than your quips. You wrote it, not me.
i dont take a knee for anyone. Keep your forum in line or as you want others to follow your line of thought. Sheep is the word of the day.
Your time here has come to an end.

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
3,076 Posts
Let it go. You're in the wrong. If you don't like what the mods do, leave the forum. This is a private forum. The only thing you are doing is showing everybody in this thread just how immature and childish you are. Stick to car talk and leave your feelings at the door.
I banned him in my post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts