Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 2013 3.6L Graphite gray metallic with Off Black Leather interior but which Weathertech floor mat color do you think would be best with the Interior Illumination Kits blue lights ? Black or gray mats ???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well your carpet is going to be black already. I say match it with Black Weathertech mats. That's what I did and I think it flows better. The grey will stand out and you may notice it more from the passenger side when driving during the day.

However the Grey won't show dirt and all that quite as much. As far as night goes I think they will both be dark enough that it wont matter which color you go with for the interior illumination kit.

So just go with which ever color mat you think is more pleasing to your eye

:2cents:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
black weathertech in mine with the interior illumination kit..carpets are black too

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
The gray mats will reflect the footwell lights better than the black. Weather the gray mats would look better in the light of day is a different question.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the input but my wife loves pink!! What can I say ? The car's for her ! So she found these fabulous pink floormats from Prissy'sFootprint.com Now, I know youer'all dyen to get on Prissy'sFootprint mailing list but I just had to tell the ol' lady the consensus is BLACK floor mats and that's what were a gettin !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
shotdown
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing