Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I'm excited to have placed the order with my Subaru dealer for a 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited today. I hope to share my experiences and opinions of owning an Outback. This will be my first Subaru!

My past vehicles include a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, a 2009 Audi A6, a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT, a 1995 Corvette and serveral others as I grew up. I put many many miles on cars (except the Corvette I owned) and decided on an Outback from all the feedback I received from owners about their longevity. Everyone that I know that has owned a Subaru, has bought a second one. I'm happy to be a new owner and part of the SubaruOutback forums.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took delivery of my new Outback last night. I have not had much time to drive it although I was able to setup my Bluetooth, Nav and Garage Door :)

Looking forward to driving to family gatherings this week, I think... :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Took delivery of my new Outback last night. I have not had much time to drive it although I was able to setup my Bluetooth, Nav and Garage Door :)

Looking forward to driving to family gatherings this week, I think... :confused:
Sweet! Is that the Indigo or Black - cant tell from pic.

Heres to hoping you love this car like so many of us do.

Wait - so did they get it from another dealer? Cause an "order" takes months right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They got a transfer from another dealer in the area (Thankfully!) and were able to order/install the options I wanted that were not part of the original build. The color is Graphite Gray Metallic, which is actually pretty dark and I think looks great! I already ordered a couple of badges (1st Subaru/marathon/fishing) when I got home last night.

Excited to be driving a Subaru! And there will be no dents or dings this first week :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats!

Same color as mine but I didn't get the eye sight.

What options did you have the dealer install afterwards?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What options did you have the dealer install afterwards?
I had them install the factory remote start, the alarm shock sensors, front and side wind/rainguards and I had them work with an aftermarket shop to install the Class III hitch so it was on the car when I took delivery. I just rolled over my first 1k miles and I'm very happy so far. I'm looking forward to hitching up my fishing boat for the first time but just don't know if it will need to wait until next season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
AO River
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing