Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
scooby - where in Oregon do U live? I live close to Bend and the only Suby dealer is Thomas Sales & Service - where from I wouldn't buy ! Just wonder if U have any tips, suggestions or places to buy parts close to home?

·
Outback onsight...
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
parts

I live in Tigard just South of Portland. As far as dealer parts I suggest Carr Subaru in Beaverton. I've had good luck with them. For aftermarket you might be better off with the internet. Most shops take forever to order parts. Better selection /deals /fast shipping via internet. I get out to Bend area alot climbing/mtn biking/skiing.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought my Suby from Capital Motors in Salem. A really wonderful buying experience. And have to admit this is the coolest car I have ever driven. Going to drive to Reno next week just to put some highway break-in miles on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Vancouver, WA and drive out to Beaverton and Carr Subie for any service or parts. I WILL NOT deal with ****less Hannah even though they are five miles from home.

RLJohnson

·
Registered
43 Posts
tlippy said:
Just wonder if U have any tips, suggestions or places to buy parts close to home?
I buy from Carr (the salesman I work with there doesn't give me any garbage) but haven't been thrilled with their prices or work done by the service department. I drive out to Royal Moore for my major service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
J_Kirby
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing