MY04 Outback 3.0
75 Posts
Nice colour. Would have been my personal choice!:D

Now for some window tinting

·
Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
1,617 Posts
First one I drove was a Black 3.0R Premium, had been parked in the sun for hours in February in Brisbane, looked great but the heat inside put me off the idea of that colour for here.. Will look very sexy with window tint tho :)

·
Registered
MY04 Outback 3.0
75 Posts
Jondalar said:
First one I drove was a Black 3.0R Premium, had been parked in the sun for hours in February in Brisbane, looked great but the heat inside put me off the idea of that colour for here.. Will look very sexy with window tint tho :)
for the looks... maybe its worth it :D

:9: burn baby burn

·
Registered
04 outback 3.0R
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
loopy said:
Nice colour. Would have been my personal choice!:D

Now for some window tinting
Next couple of weeks the window tint will be fitted.
As for the heat factor, It may be a coulpe degrees hotter than other colours if that,but the climate control soon sorts that out.

Great car,BTW that other photo was taken at Oran park Raceway.
What do you think of the roofracks and towbar fitted ,I think it looks tough and RV like but the wife ordered me to take them off the day we picked it up,But I think she has since seen the light and might let me refit them.
Its her car shes the boss.

Attachments

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
5,118 Posts
jimmbo said:

Next couple of weeks the window tint will be fitted.
As for the heat factor, It may be a coulpe degrees hotter than other colours if that,but the climate control soon sorts that out.

Great car,BTW that other photo was taken at Oran park Raceway.
What do you think of the roofracks and towbar fitted ,I think it looks tough and RV like but the wife ordered me to take them off the day we picked it up,But I think she has since seen the light and might let me refit them.
I like that rear pic the best, gotta love those bumpers SOA neglected to put on the USDM Outback :rolleyes: Sum bia's! I'm not a big fan of roof racks or the hitch, but I agree with your point on looking tough :)

jimmbo said:
Its her car shes the boss.
:whip: "JIMMBO!!! Wash my car and put those roof racks back on!"

:D

·
Registered
MY99 3rd Gen Outback GX, 2004 Lexus RX330 Sport Luxury
242 Posts
I like the fact that there's only one simple badge on the rear of aussie models, unlike the US models which are plastered with tailgate badges :p

·
Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
1,617 Posts
roof racks

Hi Jimmbo,

Personally I don't like the look of driving around all the time with roof bars on. The car looks much sleeker without them, and I kinda find it pretentious.. That's just my personal opinion tho. The towing hitch is actually illegal to drive around without a trailer on it, unless I am mistaken...

Cheers,
Karl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts