Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 started subtle signs of shaking and the dealer was giving me the "you have to prove it to us and if we don't feel it we won't fix it" routine. :mad:

Not wanting to deal with the hassle, I traded my 2011 for a 2013. For $10,500, I got a new Outback Ltd, loaded much more than my old Ltd. Even has the new Special Appearance Package. I loved the new saddle interior. It amazes me I could get a 2 year newer higher end version for $10,500 difference. These puppies really do hold their value!

Happy to be back in the forum!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
happy/sad. the saddle interior is so nice. now if only they offered SAP and eyesight together. Then I would be chomping at the bit for it.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I drove my sisters 11 OB recently and for the first time felt a suttle shake too. I will say this though its so suttle that I suggested she not seak the TSB for what it does to the steering of the car. If it progresses with age I'll recommend a new OB or different car.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Oh boy, I do like the new interior. As for a subtle shake, definitely check the tires for problems, especially those oe Contipros...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Oh boy, I do like the new interior. As for a subtle shake, definitely check the tires for problems, especially those oe Contipros...
Yeah she just got new tires and its still there. Its so suttle I would blame it on roads if I didn't know better and it would never cause numbing in the hands or anything similar. She's just about to hit 36k miles and with her tires worn out I educated her on the shaking issue. She agreed with me to let it be. So far the car has been more reliable than her Mazda, and Nissan Altima before it so at this point she's willing to live with something she only really knows about because of me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice looking interior right there! Green valley lake is not to far from me, I stay up in big bear during the winters

·
Registered
20 Posts
our 2011 was shaking. Luckily it was totaled and no one was hurt. We ended up with a 2013 limited with nav so I'm happy. Now I just wish we got eyesight but I was skittish about the new technology.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Pictures of the saddle brown leather do not do it justice, at first it looked absolutely hideous, my opinion changed when i saw it in person, Absolutely fantastic, especially in Black Cilica.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Pictures of the saddle brown leather do not do it justice, at first it looked absolutely hideous, my opinion changed when i saw it in person, Absolutely fantastic, especially in Black Cilica.
Agreeded compleatly.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry, have to disagree here.

The saddle brown looks amazing in photos and absolutely stunning in person!

Probably going to make a horrible financial choice and trade my 2012 premium on one given that it had every option I really wanted.

OP, congrats on the purchase!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
wutbürger
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing