Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 3.0R VDC Limited Wagon
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was happy to see a 4-th gen outback in the new batman movie. i love spotting outbacks and point them out to my family (not so sure if they love it too).

i was hoping to see some stunts w/ it, but no luck.

anyone else notice it?

·
Premium Member
2005 Mazda 6 && 2007 Outback 3.0 LLBean, WGO
510 Posts
I just saw it last night, and was wondering if I'd be the first to post it here :-D. Managed to resist pointing it out to my girlfriend ... I think I might have just gotten a pat on the head.
I wonder if they won a bid for the appearance; it'd be pretty cool if the directors selected Subaru independently.

·
Premium Member
(formerly) 03 H6 OBW , (presently) 06 WRX Sportwagon & 2021 Honda CR-V
18,669 Posts
yeah, when they it was borrowed from the owner, I couldn't help whispering to my wife 'sooby!'.

·
Registered
2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
246 Posts
I was like "I own one of those!" to my girlfriend in the middle of wondering if someone was going to kick in the door.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was so hoping he'd drive it up some steep-ass ramp or something. still cool to see one.(as an aside, an outback was driven by pam and jim, in the office for a while. dk if they still drive it our not).

·
Registered
'11 Outback 3.6R Limited
11 Posts
Glad to see it was the EXACT same car we have (same color, and good chance its also the 3.6r, and same interior). Almost jumped out of the seat!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wonder if owners of say, ford escapes, or vw beetles, do like outback owners. and i know not all outback owners are fanatics, but i am. happy to be, in fact.

·
Registered
13 Outback 3.6R Limited - Twilight Blue
1 Posts
My boss was telling me about it - now I have to go see it just to see if its the same color the new 3.6R I picked up last night! May have just gotten a name for her if so...

As for owner "bonding" Jeep drivers definitely do. WRX drivers tend to as well. Havent had the Outback long enough to know if its a Roo thing in general. Most cyclists will give some kind of a wave to a fellow rider. The Mini crowd tend to move in herds and are very clubby. No one can wave at a VW... arms are too bruised from being beat on by the kids!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.