Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

So i recently purchased my first Subaru and it is a 2015 Outback 2.5 Limited with Eyesight. I bought the car at 97K and absolutely love the car. I reckon I am due for the 100K D service which is a major one. Called a few dealers and mechanics around in the Burlington/Hamilton area and everyone gave me a different quote...ranging from $1040 to over $1500 before taxes.

My question is for those who got their service D done already...how did you do it and how much you paid? I can perhaps change the cabin and air filters myself but that will be all in terms of DIY.

Any help to make this decision will be appreciated. Thanks

Sal

·
Registered
2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/ Eyesight
278 Posts
I've heard that asking for individual services can save you money. The packages can sometimes be used to help boost profits. Personally, I'm not afraid to do one service here and another a bit later as the money is available. You have already done the right thing getting quotes. Don't forget to take in the value of a good service department too. Good luck.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R
17 Posts
I've heard that asking for individual services can save you money. The packages can sometimes be used to help boost profits. Personally, I'm not afraid to do one service here and another a bit later as the money is available. You have already done the right thing getting quotes. Don't forget to take in the value of a good service department too. Good luck.
I would suggest that you follow 2wheels advice and call NV Auto in Hamilton. I have used their services a few times with no problems. Just specify what services you want them to do. They use Motul lubricants. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts