Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 outback SAP
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in trying to get my new 2013 Outback just the way I want I have ran into a road block. There is a group of settings that the manual says can be set by your dealer, however my dealer does not know how to set them.

I'm hoping someone here might have an idea of what to try or what to tell my dealer to do to change these settings.

The one I am really interested in is the "Keyless Access Door unlock selection function" which would allow all the doors to be unlocked by touching the drivers door with the key in your pocket. (SAP)

Thanks for any help, Loving the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 WRX WRB with gold P1's, 2013 OB 2.5i BBP SAP
26 Posts
I actually started a post up about that one, I have my dealer looking into it for me too and I was hoping he would be able to send me the instructions so I could post them. I don't even have my car yet (September delivery) so they can't experiment on it yet either.

·
Registered
2013 outback SAP
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I should have tagged on to that one. This was easy in my Volvo, but involved a pattern of door opening and locking that could never be guessed.

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R Limited
353 Posts
I can not help with that, but I had my dealership disable the following. Remote keyless entry system: audible signal, Seatbelt warning.

·
Registered
2012 Outback 3.6R
511 Posts
The exact procedure should be shown in the FSM.
I have tried to get a Factory Service Manual (FSM) for my 2012 Outback but have not been able to locate a source. If someone knows of a source please post it.
Thank You in advance.

·
Registered
2013 Outback - 3.6R Limited, EyeSight/Nav/MoonRoof/Kitchen Sink.
683 Posts
I have tried to get a Factory Service Manual (FSM) for my 2012 Outback but have not been able to locate a source. If someone knows of a source please post it.
Thank You in advance.
I'd love to have one of these for my 2013. Had the Bently book for my Jetta and that was one of the most useful accessories I purchased for that car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.