Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

First time poster - I'm attempting to attach a pic of my 2002 H6 at the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix. We have the contract to sweep the track just prior to the big race.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Welcome, Duke! My sister lives in Kendall. If you look at the pic of my OB with the load of stones you can see a sticker from the Everglades on the gate - I date-stamped the owner's manual at the visitor center on December 31, 1999.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
The Duke said:
Hi guys,

First time poster - I'm attempting to attach a pic of my 2002 H6 at the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix. We have the contract to sweep the track just prior to the big race.
Hey there Duke. Welcome.

Your contract sounds better than mine: I worked my way through college sweeping out the local theater after the final show every night. Didn't even get to see the features!

Maybe the pic you attached is too big (max about 100,000 bytes). If you can resize it, you can try again. Or put it in the gallery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
The Duke
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing