Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback, 2.5i Premium, Satin White Pearl, mostly stock.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's, I'm new to this site but figured I would check it out. I'm the proud owner of a 2012 Subaru Outback, I'm on my second Subaru, first one was a Legacy but I wanted something that would better suit my lifestyle. When I'm not working I'm usually hiking, kayaking, camping or backpacking. I love Subaru's and can't see myself owning anything else.

My Outback is pretty much stock, I don't plan on doing anything to major but here's some stuff I've done to it already.

Blacked out fog light bezels
Tow hook with 3/4 shackle
Added the Yakima loadwarrior roof basket and Yakima Kayak Stacker

Want to do-

New wheels and tires
Black out the front grille
Add a push bar and an LED light bar to the front
Skid plates on bottom
Tint the fog lights
Add lift kit

Like I said, I'm not planning on doing anything major with it but I'm trying to make it my own. There's so many Outbacks where I live and I don't want mine to look like a soccer mom drives it.

·
Registered
2016 2.5i Ltd Outback (Tungsten)
835 Posts
Wouldn't it be easier to put on a bumper sticker that says "not driven by a Soccer Mom!" :)

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,853 Posts
here is @bradze 's 2011 H4 " rally queen family truckster" lifted, light bar, rims and tires, tow hook, along with much fixing of the plastic,...

it just needs a woman's touch, maybe a soccer mom with a similar subaru, ...probably found at a car wash rinsing the mud off the bottom before the rust sets in on the cars.

here is the build over the YEARS, 1836 posts. (so maybe read it backwards)
http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums...-my-outback-there-many-like-but-one-mine.html

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback, 2.5i Premium, Satin White Pearl, mostly stock.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wouldn't it be easier to put on a bumper sticker that says "not driven by a Soccer Mom!" :)
I've actually thought about getting a bumper sticker that says "I don't vape" but I'm running out of room on my windows for stickers and I want to save room for National Park stickers :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts