Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2015 Outback 2.5i Limited.
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 outback 2.5. Looking to replace rear window wiper blade. Should I replace entire arm or just blade insert? The current rubber blade is torn. Also, If you have suggestions for make or style that would be helpful. Thanks-J.

Premium Member
2015 Legacy 3.6R ES, 2014 Forester Touring ES, 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
It's just your choice.

Laughter is the key to happiness

Registered
'15 OB 2.5i, A/T G015's, grey Konig Runlite's, Rally Innovations Light Bar w/Hella Driving Lights
I need one too. I'm going this route as Costco didn't have any 14'' blades.

(Guess I can't post links yet)

Go to Amazon,search TRICO Exact Fit 14-B Rear Integral Wiper Blade - 14 Inch, make sure it confirms a "FIT" for 2015 OB.

Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
You replace the entire blade assy.
Take a look at RainX Expert Fit, they look identical (and may be OEM). IIRC it鈥檚 14鈥. No need for Bosch/PIAA gold plated types, they won鈥檛 make a diff in the rear. You鈥檙e better off on a replacement interval, before they tear.

Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R
It sure would be nice if Subaru moved the wiper assembly up to the top of the window like the newer 4Runners. The wiper blade is out of the elements up in the rear spoiler.

Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
I'm just happy that the rear wiper arm allows you to move the wiper completely away from the rear glass. My wife's Jeep Cherokee only moves about an inch away from the glass, making blade replacement more difficult.

Registered
2012 Outback Limited 2.5

Go to Amazon,search TRICO Exact Fit 14-B Rear Integral Wiper Blade - 14 Inch, make sure it confirms a "FIT" for 2015 OB.
Yup +1. The Trico 14-B was a perfect fit for me. Looked exactly like the original one.

Registered
'15 OB 2.5i, A/T G015's, grey Konig Runlite's, Rally Innovations Light Bar w/Hella Driving Lights
Yup +1. The Trico 14-B was a perfect fit for me. Looked exactly like the original one.
-Thanks for the confirmation. I'll order today.

Registered
2011 OB 2.5i Prem CVT HK/AWP, Ruby Red Pearl
Confirmed per my maint spreadsheet, Trico Exact Fit Rear Blade 14" 14-B. I remember it looked identical to the OEM.

Registered
2017 Outback Touring 3.6R - Pearl Brown

Registered

Can't tell if Trico Exact 14-B will work for 2001 Outback rear wiper. Appears to measure 14.5 inches. Anybody know?

Registered
2011 outback 3.6R LT. 2015 Outback 2.5 (white) eyesight, tow pakage, skid plate, moon roof
Can't tell if Trico Exact 14-B will work for 2001 Outback rear wiper. Appears to measure 14.5 inches. Anybody know?
Buy the first one at autozone and they install free . Then you will know from then on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts