Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I’m wanting to upgrade my outback with a new one. Loving the exterior look of the Sports model, but what else am I getting/ not getting compared to a premium

·
Premium Member
2021 OB Touring, 2011 OB Premium
631 Posts
Tammy, I wonder if your Sports model (Australia?) is the same as our 2022 Wilderness version? The Wilderness is a great-looking car with 9.5 inches of ground clearance as opposed to the Base, Premium, Limited, and Touring ground clearance of 8.7 inches. Your options for the Sport model may be different than those available with the Wilderness package here in the States. Best of luck in your decision. . .

·
Registered
(Australian spec) 2019 MY19 Outback 3.6R CVT.
565 Posts
Loving the exterior look of the Sports model, but what else am I getting/ not getting compared to a premium
Tammy, have you looked at the differences between the Outback models on Subaru Australia website?

The Australian models will have differences to the US models, but if there is something that isn’t clear (especially under ‘View full Specs & Features’) perhaps someone who owns a gen6 Outback on this forum could help.

Edit: Just a thought. Perhaps re-post your first post under the Australian & New Zealand sub-forum. I believe there is someone on there who is waiting for a new gen6 Outback, or perhaps they have it by now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tammy, have you looked at the differences between the Outback models on Subaru Australia website?

The Australian models will have differences to the US models, but if there is something that isn’t clear (especially under ‘View full Specs & Features’) perhaps someone who owns a gen6 Outback on this forum could help.

Edit: Just a thought. Perhaps re-post your first post under the Australian & New Zealand sub-forum. I believe there is someone on there who is waiting for a new gen6 Outback, or perhaps they have it by now.
Cheers for the feedback,as yes I’m sure our Australian model would differ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts