Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback - 3.6R Limited, EyeSight/Nav/MoonRoof/Kitchen Sink.
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out at the USNWC tonight and they had their fleet working hard, getting ready for the season opener this coming weekend (where, in addition to a lot of great music, they dye the river green).

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
It's an OB. It looks like a ROW OB. Trim below doors and roof rack look Euopean. Also front bumper and rear spoiler.

·
Registered
2011,premium,2.5
646 Posts
no its tribeca, this year model and i think the last as well, i saw one today on the road waved at them, thinking it was an outback from the front, i turned and saw it was more roundish then the outbacks, boy did i feel foolish! :)

·
Registered
2013 Outback - 3.6R Limited, EyeSight/Nav/MoonRoof/Kitchen Sink.
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well huah. You know, come to think about it, I have seen a Tribeca floating around out there. Oh well. Still good to see it workin' and playin'! :*)

They've got several 'roos out there. 2 or 3 Foresters and a Impreza are in the lot all the time.

There is a race out there this weekend with the season opener and some guys were putting up fencing with the WWC/Subaru logo on it. I told them they should really consider Subaru only parking. Preferably up front.

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,036 Posts
no its tribeca, this year model and i think the last as well, i saw one today on the road waved at them, thinking it was an outback from the front, i turned and saw it was more roundish then the outbacks, boy did i feel foolish! :)
Outback owners are supposed to wave to each other?? I know Jeep owners do, but...

I'll be honest. Whenever I pass another Outback I look to see if the other driver is paying attention. They never are, even when their Outback is identical to mine. Most of them seem barely aware of where they are and what they are doing.

·
Registered
'11 Outback 2.5i CVT - '06 Forester X 5MT
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Wish I had snapped a pict of the Olympic Tornado training team we had in SF back in like 2006. They had a tricked out Legacy GT turbo sporting aftermarket wheels and some sharp after market interior mods - towing a 30ft light weight aluminum box trailer with matching wheels - which contained two Tornado Racing cats and their back up gear. I asked the guys about it total all up weight of the rig was right at the max limit of the GT's rating but they had hauled it with the Subaru over 15,000 miles in a year attending racing events all over the US with zero issues. It was an impressive set up and they were one **** of a racing team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts