Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why using Pandora in my 2015 Subaru Outback works untethered with Android but the iPhone has to be plugged in? Does anyone think there might be a fix for this down the road?? I tried it the other day with an iPhone and it got really hot after a couple hours on the road.

·
Premium Member
2015 Legacy 3.6R ES, 2014 Forester Touring ES, 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited
3,246 Posts
Nope

Laughing at Oneself and with Others is Good for the Soul

·
Registered
2014 2.5i PZEV Tungsten Outback Limited W/Moonroof, Accessory Value Package A.
114 Posts
The fix down the road is get a Android phone.:grin2:

Iphones appear to need to be plugged in for most stuff, which is totally screwed up as it is so much more convenient to use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just wondering why using Pandora in my 2015 Subaru Outback works untethered with Android but the iPhone has to be plugged in? Does anyone think there might be a fix for this down the road?? I tried it the other day with an iPhone and it got really hot after a couple hours on the road.
If you wonder what th iPhone will have in 5 years, look at today's Android

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe Subaru needs to get they're act together. My iPhone & Pandora works great on my Toyota Camry SE. No tethering required. STARLINK is pretty lame. Seems like something from the 90's.
Maybe not just an Apple issue. Maybe they need a little more of Toyotas help.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe Subaru needs to get they're act together. My iPhone & Pandora works great on my Toyota Camry SE. No tethering required. STARLINK is pretty lame. Seems like something from the 90's.
Maybe not just an Apple issue. Maybe they need a little more of Toyotas help.....
Since Toyota and Subaru are basically one and the same..

Its interesting when you pop the hood of a Toyota and see a GIANT SUBARU on the engine cover.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited
217 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts