Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subaru Canada recently announced a partnership with Parks Canada that Wilderness owners get a free discovery pass good for 80 parks in Canada for a year.

None of the media releases say anything about how to get the pass. Does anyone have any inside information about getting the pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
218 Posts
Subaru Canada recently announced a partnership with Parks Canada that Wilderness owners get a free discovery pass good for 80 parks in Canada for a year.

None of the media releases say anything about how to get the pass. Does anyone have any inside information about getting the pass?

Seems like this article gives you some contact points: SUBARU CANADA SUPPORTS PARKS ACROSS CANADA

·
Registered
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness Geyser Blue
18 Posts

Woohoo! Hopefully its valid for Banff National Park :D

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited
218 Posts
I saw the 2 contacts but I didn’t want to bother someone in HO just to find out how to get a pass. Seems like it should have been communicated better.

Seriously, you don't think this is a direct line to them do you? Even if it is the ore people that call I would wager that the information would quickly be distributed in the news, websites, etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously, you don't think this is a direct line to them do you? Even if it is the ore people that call I would wager that the information would quickly be distributed in the news, websites, etc.
That’s what I’m saying. I guarantee they are media relations people who likely wouldn’t have more info. I’m asking the forum if anyone who works for Subaru Canada has any inside info on how to reach out to.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I emailed Julie, the contact at the bottom and she said the dealership will be able to register my vin and a pass will be mailed out to me. It’s retroactive also so not a concern if I bought before it was announced.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I emailed Julie, the contact at the bottom and she said the dealership will be able to register my vin and a pass will be mailed out to me. It’s retroactive also so not a concern if I bought before it was announced.

What about other OB’s? I’d really like a pass. 😎

1 - 12 of 12 Posts