Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a windshield leak, and am now in search of new carpet for my 2014 Outback Premium with black carpet. Looking on various parts web sites, there is no way to see what the color is for a given part number. Does anyone know if there is a way to know the color based on the number? Or does someone simply know what the part number is for black carpet? Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 3.6R Limited
918 Posts
Call a Subaru dealership parts department with your VIN. They should be able to look up your specific carpet's color and code. Depending upon how much carpet you need to replace, you may be better off sourcing your replacement carpet at a carpet outlet store. I did that many years ago and had a local auto upholstery shop install it. Far less expensive in the long run than buying new carpet from the dealership. It was better quality than the original carpet as well. Your mileage may vary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should be 95011AJ52A (pretty sure they don't have anything other than black carpet - took at look at pictures on cars101.com and all the 2014 cars show black carpet, irrespective of the seat/trim color.
That is some great observationalism right there! Thanks a bunch. Explains some of my confusion when trying to find the number.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts