1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Outback Sedan H6 automatic black leather

Engine has blown headgasket but currently runs and drives

Alternator, A/C compressor, Power steering pump, brakes front bumper, body, leather interior, light assemblies, H6 engine with blown headgaskets, side view mirrors, fog lights, control arms, power steering rack

Not available:
Struts
Front knuckles and axles
Rear passengers side bearing assembly
Exhaust - I don't think it's usable

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get pic's. No holes or significant wear but I doubt they're perfect. I never expect any 15 year old heated seats to work, but I don't recall if they do or not. They'll feel hot today that's for sure!!

One hour south of Pittsburgh, PA.
I travel frequently to OH and MD and less frequently between here and Georgia.

·
Registered
2003 Legacy L/SE Wagon (5 Speed)
179 Posts
I’d be interested once I see pics. I’m in SC, and if you ever travel down through to Gerorgia I would gladly taken them off your hands for a reasonable price!

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’d be interested once I see pics. I’m in SC, and if you ever travel down through to Gerorgia I would gladly taken them off your hands for a reasonable price!
Actually next time I'm going I'll have kids with me in August so I won't have room for space hogs like seats so probably won't work out.

pictures attached. the drivers side shows some wear in the area you'd rub getting in and out but look good depending how perfect you're looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics of the R/P please.. what was the mileage on the car? I'm located in Brooklyn NY
somewhere around 170k-190k miles.

pictures of a rack and pinion? i can take one insitu, though at the moment the site isn't attaching anything (see last post).

·
Registered
97 outback legacy limited
13 Posts
pictures of a rack and pinion? i can take one insitu, though at the moment the site isn't attaching anything (see last post).
copy that.... Thank you for responding, though I think the mileage of the part would make this unfeasible for me.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2003 Legacy L/SE Wagon (5 Speed)
179 Posts
Actually next time I'm going I'll have kids with me in August so I won't have room for space hogs like seats so probably won't work out.

pictures attached. the drivers side shows some wear in the area you'd rub getting in and out but look good depending how perfect you're looking for.
Look fine to me! I am very interested in those, I suppose shipping isn’t feasible though. If you were within 2.5-3 hours I would definitely pick them up from you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
is a/c compressor the h6 with rev sensor //does it work, was your a/c cold apon parking veh // how many miles ..and what would be your price/// my name is sam cell num 2763951726

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,295 Posts

·
Registered
Fresh Out of Outbacks!
14,499 Posts
it might help to know if a 2003 H6 AC compressor is the same/ compatible with a 2005 H6 (both presumably US spec).

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/67-classifieds/434177-wtb-05-ob-3-0-c-compressor.html
Different part number according to opposed forces. From the drawings it looks different too- refrigerant connections reclocked to different angles, different mount etc.

Looks like sandyridge needs the 73111AG010 (or -011 or -012 equivalents) and those can only come from a 2005-2009 3.0R.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, I’ll have it about another month.

Seats: no shipping. $250 for front and rear. I might be able to deliver to MD, OH, PA or eastern KY.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I haven't noticed you have replied to my post, I thought the site would let me know. Still interested in the seats, can you PM me? Thanks.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry I haven't noticed you have replied to my post, I thought the site would let me know. Still interested in the seats, can you PM me? Thanks.
I don’t think you can receive PMs yet can you? Make a few posts to get to the minimum so you can use PMs? How’s the weather up there hahaha!?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,295 Posts
I don’t think you can receive PMs yet can you? Make a few posts to get to the minimum so you can use PMs? How’s the weather up there hahaha!?
I think you can send the new member pms, they just can't respond. (they need 15 posts showing to do that).

but you can just send them a single pm with your outside contact info and the show will be on the road.:smile2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.