Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a White with tan interior 2003 Outback LL Bean in New Mexico.

Wood wheel
McIntosh 7speaker system with amp
Leather seats
doors,hood,fenders, tailgate, bumpers
Interior trim including wood trim panels
modules, pigtails, relays
ABS unit & controller
airbags
dual sunroofs
suspension parts
rear diff
ect

Engine and trans are gone all the stuff needs to go I gotta get rid of the car by the end of the week, so if you are interested in something let me know I will take it off the car and stick it in the garage till a deal is made.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Interested in seats and door panels. Lmk priceto pull and crate/palletized, I can arrange shipping.

·
Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,385 Posts
Small tow hook cover in the bumper?
Used fuel pump - i only want one little part off of it so it's worth $30 to me.
Spare tire - only need the tire. You can tape a label to the tire and ship it like that. I can pay to have it dismounted, probably $5 at any garage.

Any of the brake pads have lots of meat on them - throw them in to for a couple bucks?
How much for just the McIntosh stereo?
How many miles and can you sell the hubs and axles?
I pay $25-33 each locally for front axles if that's worth your time.

Will you ship any of the exhaust parts and are they good? As long as no grease showing and sharp edges are taped up you can ship them without boxing them, - just slap a label on it.

Other items that will always sell, but that I don't need:
The rear diff should be a locking VLSD and someone will buy that.
Fog lights, fog light covers.

possibly front struts (depending on mileage - folks like to lift their non-outback soobs with them)

·
Registered
2001 Outback H6
86 Posts
I am definitely interested in the entire exhaust system, from manifolds on back. Shipping to Canada might be a killer though.

The undertray (plastic skid plate) as well.

·
Registered
2002 outback ej25 manual trans
52 Posts
looking for all three rear lamps

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can get a picture of the wood wheel tonight, would like to get 100 bucks for it. No cabin filter tray and all I have is the left tail lamp I am gonna sell the center lamp with the hatch.

·
Premium Member
2005 Mazda 6 && 2007 Outback 3.0 LLBean, WGO
508 Posts
As grossgary mentioned the rear diff, what's the final drive ratio on this wagon? For reference, a '99 OB/SUS is 4.44, right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am guessing the final drive is lower with the 6 cause of the torque. I will look it up on alldata today at work.

·
Registered
1999 OBW/2004 OBW
56 Posts
I am parting out a White with tan interior 2003 Outback LL Bean in New Mexico.

Wood wheel
McIntosh 7speaker system with amp
Leather seats
doors,hood,fenders, tailgate, bumpers
Interior trim including wood trim panels
modules, pigtails, relays
ABS unit & controller
airbags
dual sunroofs
suspension parts
rear diff
ect

Engine and trans are gone all the stuff needs to go I gotta get rid of the car by the end of the week, so if you are interested in something let me know I will take it off the car and stick it in the garage till a deal is made.
Need a few things,

1) Bag in the back near spare that has tools in it? The jack?
2) On the lift-gate there is a couple of those brown slide things that hold the panels to replace the lamps shut. Any of those?
3.) Passenger Foglamp?
4.) Whole front Bumper?

·
Registered
'00 Legacy OBW Ltd
306 Posts
I would like:

* The FRONT control arm rear pivots as long as there is no damage to the control arms or the pivots. They are #14 & #15 in this picture http://static.opposedforces.com/epc_img/366495020001.png Let me know the price + USPS Priority to 98006 since they are well used and I only want them for the housings, please.

* The tan leather center rear headrest (short version). $5?

Thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys I am gonna be out of town till monday, but I have decided to keep the car another week. I have the tool bag and front bumper, locks for the bulb changing doors are gone, I also have the fogs (one has a cracked lense the other is perfect). Rear cup holder is broke. I am gonna pull the rear suspension down next week and I will look at those pivots. I think I have sold the complete seats so no headrests but I do have the cargo cover. And sorry I forgot the picture of the wheel I will try to get it to you today.

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean
298 Posts
If the cargo cover is in good shape id give you 60 bucks for it. I also could use the tan piece on the passenger side of the center console, some ass drilled a carfone into mine.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.