Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Legacy Outback 2.2, 5sp
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm keeping the engine, transmission and wheels as well as other bits and pieces.
Has some rear end damage so the hatch is bent on driver's side. Hatch glass is good. Windshield is cracked. All other glass is good.

Please reply here if there's something you would be interested in purchasing. I'm only looking to make a couple bucks for removing and packaging. Buyer pays shipping. I'm in Mesa, Arizona. Of course local pickup is preferred.:laugh:

Open to offers for items.

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,491 Posts
why do I think greater phoenix and its simplistic planning for short onramps at boulevards/ expressway intersections,
has claimed another car in a rear end bump.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why do I think greater phoenix and its simplistic planning for short onramps at boulevards/ expressway intersections,
has claimed another car in a rear end bump.
?? Exactly how long are the ramps where you live? Nearly every exit here is a mile apart, which means the on/off ramp is a half mile long.
Regardless, ramp length has nothing to do with some doofus driver's inattention or lack of proper following distance.
smh

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking to get the rear sway bar and mounting brackets. Located in MI.
Make me an offer, and indicate your shipping method of preference. I can remove the item tonight and ship very soon.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,491 Posts
?? Exactly how long are the ramps where you live? Nearly every exit here is a mile apart, which means the on/off ramp is a half mile long.
Regardless, ramp length has nothing to do with some doofus driver's inattention or lack of proper following distance.
smh
probably should have rephrased that:

I was getting at the straight lengths of them,
prompting people to look over there shoulder when merging, and rear ending the car getting off.

(I have a relative that HAD a honda civic rear ended 3 x before the car was actually totaled.
each time on a phoenix metro exit ramp ).

...subaru eyesight made to protect old subuars from getting rear ended.

somewhere I was reading the design has to do with planning thought from long time ago which continues today.
(as areas grow from rural to subaruban to typical sprawl).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking to get the rear sway bar and mounting brackets. Located in MI.
The rear sway bar and all associated mounting hardware has been removed.
We just need to finalize the price and shipping method. Probably best to just wrap the bar and attach a small box with hardware in it.
Your move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.