Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did check the manual, and did not see anything about it being constantly on. This is in a new 2013 Outback 2.5i. The both airbag lights show up on startup, as they should according to the manual. The passenger side airbag stays on all the time with the "x" in it. I am thinking this is not normal?

·
Registered
Car: 2008 Tribeca, 2010 LGT, Sold: 2005 XT Limited
2,926 Posts
Try putting some weight on the seat. The light will go away. Not sure, but I think it's 30 lbs you need?

·
Registered
2010 OBW limited 2.5 CVT
1,602 Posts
If no one is in the seat, that light is on to indicate the passenger airbag is not active and will not deploy in an accident. normal operation. Now if someone is in the seat, that might be a problem or they may just need to wiggel around a bit to turn it on,

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback
5 Posts
hello i got 2013 subaru outback and this was in accident front one, the driver bag went off and the roof airbag went off. So i got new bags and the airbag computer was reset or programmed by a company and that didnt fix. the air bag is on and the code is B1 650. passenger occupenncy sensor error. So i took it to the dealer looked at it and reprogramed the seat sensor and the brain. the pass seat air bag is off all the time , the dash air bag is on, cant reset the code because its in the memory. Any info will help my email is [email protected] Thank You

1 - 4 of 4 Posts