Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lord of ScoobyMods, ,
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put up a an install page, my guess is these will work on the OB too, but it would be worth double checking :D

http://www.scoobymods.com/perrin-axel-back-2010-legacy-t13402.html

If you can't see the pics or video links you will need to register and log in. It's free to do so though, we need to do this to keep the spam down.

I'm liking them quite a bit...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Hmm, would love to hear what it sounds like outside of the car, the in car vid didn't would imply it doesn't sound much different than stock. I test drove a 2011 3.6R Outback a week or so ago and can see one in my future in another 6-8 months.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
The outside vid on scoobymods sounds very good. Not rice at all. I was anticipating a rice sound, but doesn't seem much louder than stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thought I'd bump this post and see if anyone has installed on a 2.5 OB yet. Looking to get a 2013 soon and would be interested if so.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is this the part number PSPEXT348BR designated as for WRX-STI 2011-2013 that you used?
also if any one tried it on an outback 2.5 --can you get just the driver's side single exhaust?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The single exhaust on the OB 2.5CVT looks identical to the drivers side on the 3.6 Legacy however looks like I would need to cut out the rear bumper -- no prob.
Biggest problem would be ordering only one axle back.
OEM (before ) pic

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts