Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else received their order? I placed my order in august and it still says processing in on their site. I ask because Their website says low quantities order soon which makes me think it’s in stock?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
992 Posts
Has anyone else received their order? I placed my order in august and it still says processing in on their site. I ask because Their website says low quantities order soon which makes me think it’s in stock?
What did Perrin say when you contacted them?

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
239 Posts
This is what I was told
Hello,
Thanks for checking in!
Late December is when we are expecting to ship these out.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is what I was told
Hello,
Thanks for checking in!
Late December is when we are expecting to ship these out.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you!
Well we missed this deadline too… I never heard back from my email… a bit disappointed

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
15,396 Posts
I just checked Perrin's site and they act like it's in stock. They did this a month ago as well.

Product Camera lens Camera accessory Material property Font

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, also curious about the timeline of the rear sway bars too

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
15,396 Posts
Whiteline said February or hopefully sooner. I haven't gotten any update on the production schedule or anything but will update us if I get any info.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
239 Posts
Here is my recent reply from them to this.....

Sent: Monday, January 3, 2022 2:48:04 PM
To:teamdrop
Subject:
RE: PREORDERED ITEM- PERRIN PERFORMANCE: Your order is being processed

Hello,
Thank you.
We do apologize for all of the delays we are targeting late January to have these shipping.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to help.
Thank you!

Ryley Staron || Customer Service
PERRIN Performance || (503)693-1702
Hours of Operation: 7:30AM-5:00PM, Monday-Thursday
3111 NE Shute Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124

Sent:
Friday, December 31, 2021 2:07 PM
To: Sales <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: PREORDERED ITEM- PERRIN PERFORMANCE: Your order is being processed

Ok this is the 2nd target ship mis, what is the 3rd target?

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
15,396 Posts
Whiteline is sending out e-mails now - this is a paste of what @KurtK got:

Hello,
Thank you for your participation in the Subaru Outback rear sway bar Group Buy. Working with a great community of car enthusiasts like this brings great joy to me personally and I can safely say this has been the biggest group buy for us ever in the history of the company.

Just this week our factory packed up and shipped over half of the bars that were ordered. I was told there was a slight issue with the sway bar bushing molds that affected the remaining bars from being packed up. These will be shipping out next week if everything goes as planned.

Current shipping times from our overseas factory is approximately 30 days, however the local port issues have still not been resolved and there are still backlogs of cargo ships waiting to unload. Some of them I have heard sit upwards to a month!

Things are looking better on the horizon though, on Monday, January 10th, our CA Gov. Gavin Newsom unveiled his 2022-2023 state budget proposal which includes a planned record investment of $2.3 billion for California ports to address the bottleneck in our countries supply chain.

My current estimate is that we will be receiving the container with these bars here around end of February and our customers will start seeing their bars delivered into early March. I’ll be monitoring this very closely and report back any potential delays that might come up. Let’s hope that isn’t the case though.

For anyone who can’t wait for the bars to arrive, we completely understand and can issue immediate refund. Just reply back to this email with your order number so I can assist. We won’t be able to offer this same deal again though if you decide to change your mind as stock is very limited right now and there is already a standby list of customers who weren’t able to get into the group buy that are looking for a spot.

As always I am here to help answer any other questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Joel Butzlaff
Sales Support Manager

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whiteline is sending out e-mails now - this is a paste of what @KurtK got:

Hello,
Thank you for your participation in the Subaru Outback rear sway bar Group Buy. Working with a great community of car enthusiasts like this brings great joy to me personally and I can safely say this has been the biggest group buy for us ever in the history of the company.

Just this week our factory packed up and shipped over half of the bars that were ordered. I was told there was a slight issue with the sway bar bushing molds that affected the remaining bars from being packed up. These will be shipping out next week if everything goes as planned.

Current shipping times from our overseas factory is approximately 30 days, however the local port issues have still not been resolved and there are still backlogs of cargo ships waiting to unload. Some of them I have heard sit upwards to a month!

Things are looking better on the horizon though, on Monday, January 10th, our CA Gov. Gavin Newsom unveiled his 2022-2023 state budget proposal which includes a planned record investment of $2.3 billion for California ports to address the bottleneck in our countries supply chain.

My current estimate is that we will be receiving the container with these bars here around end of February and our customers will start seeing their bars delivered into early March. I’ll be monitoring this very closely and report back any potential delays that might come up. Let’s hope that isn’t the case though.

For anyone who can’t wait for the bars to arrive, we completely understand and can issue immediate refund. Just reply back to this email with your order number so I can assist. We won’t be able to offer this same deal again though if you decide to change your mind as stock is very limited right now and there is already a standby list of customers who weren’t able to get into the group buy that are looking for a spot.

As always I am here to help answer any other questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Joel Butzlaff
Sales Support Manager
This is going to sound wierd but i didnt even realize it was on here... i ordered it right from their website...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts