Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New here - I just picked up a Graphite Gray 2013 Outback 2.5i PZEV Limited with Moonroof, backup camera, homelink, puddle lights and preferred package 2.

The wife really like the Mitsubishi Outlander, but I felt although this car was a little more expensive, it was better overall - it just felt more "right" and better built. I hope we made the right choice!

This is my first Subaru. We hope to keep this car for 15+ years and I know Subaru has a great reputation, so here's hoping!

The MSRP was $32,637 and we got it for $29,999 + Tax and Tags. I tried to go lower, but they wouldn't budge anymore.

I test drove a premium model earlier and it had the compass inside the mirror. I didn't realize until I was driving home the Limited I chose doesn't have it.

Does anyone else have it on their limited?

·
Registered
2012 Impreza Sport Ltd 2013 Outback Limited SAP
1,495 Posts
If you have the moon roof, the mirror will not have the directional display.

·
Registered
2002 Outback Wagon
311 Posts
The reason is that the backup camera is displayed in the mirror so you can have both the compass and the backup camera unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
2012 Outback Limited 3.6R Pearl White, Moonroof, Protection Package, Side Molding, Puddle Lights, interior lighting package and STI RASB
68 Posts
That must be a change from the 12's as our Limited has both the Compass and the Back Up Camera in the rearview.

·
Registered
2011 2.5 Limited Cypress Green
573 Posts
My 2011 Limited with sunroof, non-nav, has the video display in the rear-view mirror as well as the displayed direction of travel.

I hate to be obvious, but have you tried the on/off button for the travel direction compass on your rear-view mirror?

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My rear camera is in the radio though.

The mirror has the three homelink buttons plus an on and off button for the dimming mirror. No compass button.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ditto

That must be a change from the 12's as our Limited has both the Compass and the Back Up Camera in the rearview.
Yep, same here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts