Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the new 2013 2.5 limited with SAP yesterday. We traded in our 2011 2.5 limited/moon/nav.

We used the Subaru GTP and got 25,325 for the 2011 with 18k miles. Got the 2013 for 29,410.

We couldn't be happier. The SAP is a great package and to reset the mileage and warranty clock and go 2 model years newer for 4k. I suggest anyone in the same situation to consider doing the same.

We ordered it and it arrived in 13 days. The dealer didn't even know it was coming in. It never even showed up on the web site as "in transit"

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
...sounds like you got a good deal. You didn't lose too much on depreciation. I don't think that we have the GTP program here...which is too bad for those who like the lure of a new car every couple of years.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
We traded in our 2011 2.5 limited/moon/nav.

We used the Subaru GTP and got 25,325 for the 2011 with 18k miles.
How did you use the GTP when a 2011 with 18K miles doesn't qualify??

The milage allowed for a 2011 is 15K mi. I have virtually the same car and milage (My GTP online is 24K) and am not eligible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealer will do a mileage adjustment and give you GTP value minus .20 per mile. If you read the fine print on GTP, being over mileage doesn't disqualify you, but you have to take the car in and get the mileage adjustment.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm very curious as to when they bump up the 15k to 30k for the 2011's?

Currently at 24k and would be about $2k adjustment on milage ... have heard someone mention April, but would be great to know ... since currently it'd be about a $5k difference for me to trade-in for a '13.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have heard that the adjustment is usually around March/April as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
fststang
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing