Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice! I really need to get over to Vermont. So many mountains in Maine to climb though... and then there's New Hampshire... I'll get over there eventually. I actually hiked up Tumbledown this Sunday... I'll post a few pics over in the Maine thread when I get a chance. Again, very nice pictures and keep them coming!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yeah. I'll keep the pictures coming.. the hiking is the easy part, the uploading of the pictures on Dial-Up is sloooowwww..

Going to the ADKs this weekend to bushwack the Dix Range.. I should be able to get good 360deg panoramics on the summit of Dix on saturday.

Might do an easy one on sunday before the 4 hour drive home. Thinking of Cascade and Porter.. popular 4000fts and most likely broken out.

Jay

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Canon G3 and for the Panoramics, I use Panorama Factory v2.4 which is shareware.

I've tried the software that came with the Canon and it is bad, it's slow and doesn't do hardly any optimization therefore seams are very visible and sometimes it doesn't come out well. With the PF software, I don't even use the special panorama mode on the G3 that locks the aperture and exposure. I just take normal shots and then stitch them together.

Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Jay H
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing