Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys!
How do i upload pictures???
I have accessories for sale off of my 05 OBXT , and need to post some pictures.
Thanks

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,346 Posts
Photobucket.

·
Registered
2020 Outback 2.5i Premium
85 Posts
I'm doing something wrong with posting pics. How do you do this? Copy/paste link from PB/imgur, highlight, then click on the image tab? I want to build a post with a ton of pics and I would like to get it right on the first shot? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
10,371 Posts
After putting the cursor where you want the picture to be inserted, press control-p (or the icon that looks like a landscape, between the chain link and camera icons) and either click in the box to upload a photo or the chain link symbol above the box to enter the URL for the internet image source.

·
Registered
2020 Outback 2.5i Premium
85 Posts
Is there a max number of pics that can be added to a post? I still do not have the pic posting thing down 100%. I have bumped off of error messages. I would like to start some 10-20 pic reviews and big posts. I just don't want to do all the work and get an error.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
7,578 Posts
Is there a max number of pics that can be added to a post?
I've seen posts with 10-15-20 images in them, so I know that works OK.

And that's about as much as most can digest in a post; if you have longer reviews, rebuilds, etc. then consider breaking it down into part I, part II, etc. Your readers will thank you in advance ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts